Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More about Me....

My name is Shumei Li. I am the only child at home. I was born in China and lived there until I was 12-years old. Besides English, I also speak Chinese, both Cantonese and Mandarin. Usually, I speak Cantonese at home because my parents don't speak much English. My hobbies are watching TV and listen to music. Moreover, I like to hang out with my friends, even if we don't have any plans or ideas of what to do.

I am currently enrolled in Baruch College. I am a senior, major in International Marketing and minor in Chinese. This is my first time creating my own blog. I started this blog because it is a requirement of my BPL class. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts, because it is one of the components to get full credits for the assignment.

No comments: